11.30.2010

Guess what...

We have a house! Well, it's not quite official but it's very, very close.

We have been renting for one year and three months, so it's long overdue! The house we are in now is very nice, but there is nothing like having a place you can call home.

The bigger part of me is very excited and ready for the move and the other part of me is nervous and scared. Our new house is in Huntsville, which means the kids will be changing schools and Billy will have a long drive to work everyday.

Billy and I have put a lot of thought and prayer into our decision and we both feel like this is God's plan for our family. We are ready for the new chapter in our lives.


Master bath
It has a "his and hers" closet!! This is my closet, and I can't wait to get organized! :)
I have dreamed of a sink in the laundry room, and I finally have one! Yay!
Kitchen
One of two living rooms (we still need to pick out flooring - hence the concrete)



And one of my most favorite things...

Acreage!

I'm so happy our kids can run, play and explore!


Please keep our family in your prayers. There is a lot going on all at once. We will be closing on our home, putting down flooring, moving, having Christmas and starting a new school all within two weeks.

Thanks, friends!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, Amanda... It's lovely! I have to admit, I'm a little conflicted since I'm guessing this means you'll be looking for a new church home. If so, that's definitely bittersweet. :( :) I know a very sweet family in Huntsville - their kids go to Providence. :)

Gary and Kellye said...

Love the house! I'm so glad for you guys. You'll love having the acreage...(until you have to mow it). :0) Hopefully some of your nearby family will have some good equipment to help you out! I'm so happy for you guys!