11.22.2010

Hungry For Love




Last night was amazing. Billy and I went to FBC Rogers to see Sanctus Real, Leeland and The Afters in the Hungry For Love tour. These three bands are truly talented men that have a heart for God.

I was so impressed with Leeland especially. Their lead singer is so young, yet has the kind of passion and love for Christ that is infectious. He talked about how they were "just a band from Texas" in the beginning, but now God has opened their eyes to people living in poverty all around the world. It was so inspiring. I love it when someone is so "on fire" for Christ. They have turned their songs into a call of action by being the hands and feet of Jesus to those in need. It made me want to jump on a plane and minister to someone that is "lost" and in need of all the things we take for granted. That kinda stuff makes me happy!

Anyway, the concert was lots of fun but I stayed out way too late. After I took the kids to school this morning, I came home and slept until noon! I know, that's bad. Good thing we have a holiday coming up. :)

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving with family. I am really looking forward to the pecan pie and more naps. Woo hoo!

No comments: