4.13.2009

Pray it Away!

I know I post a lot about sickness in our family, but that's usually our life!  

Last I reported, Billy was doing great.  Now things are not so hot.  Friday he started hurting really bad, and now we think he may have infection.  I guess I am posting to ask you to pray for him.  I can't imagine someone cutting inside my mouth just to reach something in my sinuses.  His face is still puffy and he tells me inside his mouth (where the stitches are) feels hot.  This is not good. Please pray that God would heal him and make him able to rest comfortably.

One more prayer request... Kent started feeling sick on Saturday morning.  By Saturday night, he had a headache, his throat was hurting, he had fever an was vomiting.  By last night he developed a rash all over his abdomen and throat with stomach pain.  This morning we went to the doctor and he was diagnosed with Scarlet Fever.  The doctor tell me this is very contagious.  I can't imagine what would happen if this spread to Billy.  I have thrown away toothbrushes, washed the bed sheet and have disinfected everything in sight.  I would just ask that you pray this sickness away.  It has been a long weekend, and I am ready for the light at the end of the tunnel!    :-)

8 comments:

Bethany said...

bless your hearts...I'll be praying.

Unknown said...

You poor guys! I will be thinking and praying for ya!!

The "W" Family said...

Oh no! we'll be praying for both boys! Call me if you need anything!

Mauree said...

We are praying for you guys! I was worried when I didn't see you guys at church on Sunday or your car at school today. Please call me if you need anything.

elaine said...

awww...bless you. so sorry...we will definitely be praying for everyone to get (and stay!) well!

Brenda said...

Lord please heal this family!

Jenny said...

I am praying for you all! On a happy note, I just saw that you won the teacher gift give-away on Ashley Keylor's (The Busy Brush) blog! :-)

Jennifer Skoff said...

Amanda, I will definitely be praying for ya'll. If you need anything please do not hesitate to call me. We love you guys!