4.17.2009

Lots to Say

First of all, I want to say "thank you" to all my sweet friends that prayed for my sickly family.  I hesitate to post about our illnesses, but at the same time, it's nice to know we are being covered in loving prayers.  We appreciate you so much!   :-)   

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......

I am happy to FINALLY report, that my entire crew is well!  Kent was feeling better by day two (on the antibiotic), and was back at school on Wednesday.  Billy, is still having some pain, but is MUCH better than he was this time last week.  Grace, Amos and myself, are healthy as can be!  Yea!!!

*****************************************************************

Okay, I had to share this darling photo.  Is this not the cutest?!  

I forgot it was photo day at school, and sent her in pigtails.  Had I remembered, I wouldn't have done that, but I'm so glad I did now.  She just looks so stink n' cute!


****************************************************************

Yesterday, we decided to go out to the lake for some fishing.  Once again, I failed to catch anything, but it was fun!









After the lake, we stopped by Mimi and Grandpa's to have a look at their new baby ducks and chicks.  I have to say... the ducks were my favorite!  It kinda made me want one!  :-)




1 comment:

Brenda said...

I wanted to try to leave a commet again (don't know what happened to the last one)
Love the pictures but was wondering where the kido's life jackets were????

Love mom