7.06.2008

My Little Swimmers

I've always enjoyed Sunday afternoons with the Mayes'.  Every week after church all 20 (give or take) of us get together for lunch and swimming.  We always have a great time!  The kids look forward to Sundays more than any other day of the week.  We are so blessed to have such a great family!

My handsome boy!
Pretty blue eyed girl!
Half 6 year old boy... half fish!
CANNON BALL!!!!!
I love this picture!  Every week Papaw throws dollar coins into the pool for each kiddo.  He throws the bigger kids their coins in the deep end, and Grace and Amos' on the steps!  It's so cute!  
 

2 comments:

The "W" Family said...

Look at those cute kids! What great family memories. Glad you all had a great 4th of july.

The "W" Family said...

hey, me again, do you care if I add you to our links?