8.23.2010

Who Would've Thought?

Who would've ever thought I would be driving a TRUCK?!

It's true, people. My mini van is gone and I am a bit sad about it. The truth is, I guess our family needs a truck. We have big plans to be moving in the next few months and our van can't make it up the dirt driveway where we plan to move. Quite frankly, I am really tired of walking up hill to get where I'm going (I may be a little lazy).

Anyway, long gone are the days of separate seating and moving watching. We are officially a farm family. Wow, that sounds funny.

Miss Priss is the only one not happy about the new truck. Don't let the picture above fool you, she just likes posing for the camera.



Surprisingly, it still feels like I'm driving the van, except it's a lot higher and LONGER! I may need some lessons at an empty parking lot!

So-0-0, if you see a crazy woman driver in a big truck, IT'S ME!! :)



So long Swagger Wagon, I'll miss you!

***PAUSE THE MUSIC ON MY PLAYLIST SO YOU CAN HEAR THE VIDEO- IT'S WORTH WATCHING!***

2 comments:

Gary and Kellye said...

Love the truck. Gary'll be jealous. :0)

Glad the kids (and you) all survived the first day of school. I'm dreading it...and it's still 3 years away!!!

Unknown said...

I am driving a truck also! It is crazy... little women in big trucks!