10.28.2009

Very Cool!

Okay, this is going to sound weird, but did anyone see Oprah last week when the Black Eyed Peas were on? Oh my goodness!!! I'm not usually a fan, but WOW! I love their new song "I Gotta Feelin'." Actually, Amos introduced me to it!

Well, here's the deal... when the kids ride in the car with me, we listen to KLRC (a Christian station), when they ride with Billy, they get a variety! So, I guess he heard it when he was with his daddy.

Anyway, they gave a concert in the streets of Chicago that was amazing! A director came in and choreographed some dance moves for the AUDIENCE of 20,000 plus people! I've never seen anything like it. Maybe I'm weird, but I was impressed! You should check it out...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is amazing!

Bethany said...

I looooove that song!!! So does Kelsey...she goes round siging it all the time!! Great good mood song! :)

So good to see you and have lunch with you yesterday! We really need to do it more often.

Love ya!