10.25.2009

Another Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday, Kent!

Kent,
It's hard to believe another year has come and gone. It seems like yesterday you were reaching out those pudgy little arms and saying, "hold you, hold you." I miss all the sweet little things you used to say. The reality is, you aren't a little baby anymore. Son, I am so proud of you and the young man you are becoming. I can always depend on you to help me and you never complain. You always have a great attitude and are kind, loving and respectful. When I hear the things you say and see the things you do, I can see Jesus in you! Nothing makes me more proud! Thank you for being such a sweet son and making everyday joyful! Mom loves you with all my heart! Happy eighth birthday!!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Jenny said...

"hold you, hold you..." Are you trying to make me cry? :) That is so sweet. He is such a young man now!