10.17.2009

Moving Day

It's been three weeks since we moved to our new home, and we're finally settling in. At first, I was overwhelmed by the amount of work that had to be done, but so many of our sweet friends came to the rescue! If it weren't for family and friends, we would still be unpacking! We are truly blessed! So, thank you to all!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the big move...

This is one of the first gifts Billy's parents bought for us when we got married.
This was a tree that Billy and I planted when I was pregnant with Kent.
Our "old" mailbox.
Moving Day!
The "new" house!


I love this picture!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Somehow I missed your updates until just now! I think maybe you uploaded all at once and fibbed on the dates, but I'm not accusing! ;) I love the new house! The picture of the kids by the tree at the old house is so sweet.

B said...

omg I love it, where is it?!!?