8.07.2008

Backpacks for School

Today was a sewing day for school orders!  I can't believe that summer is almost over and school is right around the corner.  Anyway, my mom and I worked on three backpacks and a lunchbox today.  Here are some pictures from the day...

step 1.  Fit the backpack to the frame...
step 2.  Create what you want the machine to stitch on the computer...
step 3.  Save it to a memory card and put the card in the embroidery/monogramming machine...
step 4.  Push a few buttons and watch it stitch...
All done!  :-)

4 comments:

B said...

cuuute!! I want a brochure!

Linda said...

These are awesome! How can I order I am sure it is on your blog somewhere.
Blessings,
Linda

The "W" Family said...

Oh Amanda! So cute! Would it look weird if I carried my own embroidered backpack. Your stuff is sew cute-hehe

Jamie said...

Those are super cute!

You guys have quite the set up there. Do you supply the bags?