1.22.2010

Happy Birthday Gracie!

Gracie Kathryn,

When I found out I was pregnant with you, I prayed that God would send me a little girl that was out-going and loved the Lord. Well, I can honestly say He is forming you into that baby I prayed for seven years ago.

I am so proud of you sweet girl.

After school not long ago, you were so excited to tell me you told the girls at recess about Jesus. Way to go baby girl, that's what it's all about! I love that you have a heart for sharing God's love!

Your daddy and I pray that you will continue to let your love for Christ shine, and one day, when you are ready, ask him into your heart. There is no doubt in my mind that you will welcome Him in.

Thank you for making us all laugh everyday. We all love your bubbly, loving personality!

Happy 7th birthday big girl!

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is so sweet. I can't believe she's 7 already! Happy Birthday, Grace!